Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas Presents - Part 5

OK, this is the last post about last year's Christmas presents. This present was from myself and is not woven. It is a four-shaft extension kit for my Louet Spring. Yeah, it's gonna be a twelve-shaft loom! I'm pretty excited. A month or so before Christmas, I started threading the Spring with some lace-weight alpaca for a shawl. Before I finished threading, I realized how close Christmas was, so I started weaving all kinds of presents on the Baby Wolf while the Spring sat half-naked. Now the Spring is dressed, and once the shawl is woven, I'll install the new shafts. I'm quite excited to get started!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should think you are! By the way, I love the scarf you wove on the megado. Your weaving stars are definitely shining brightly right now!